Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Decatur Book Festival Excitement

I am counting down until Friday, the day I hop on the road for destination Decatur Book Festival. Though I have been to many events I must admit that this one tops all the rest. The atmosphere, the people, and of course the sales! The people of Decatur, GA know why they are coming out and that is to buy books. I have my Erotic Fiction and YA all packed up and ready to go. I will find humor in the men sneaking peeks at my books and be surprised when the old couples purchase with a grin (they are my favorite). Events like these make being an author all the more enjoyable. Look out GA here I come.

Passionate Playmates, Seduction.com, Can You Keep a Secret? for my erotic titles and Unloved and The Baby Girl for my YA. I will also be passing out flyers for Rise and Fall of a Track Star. Yes, it is finally in the final stages of publishing!! I am even taking pre-orders from my website. www.omegiakeeys.com.





So if you are in the area this Labor Day stop on by and pick up a great read by yours truly along with books by your other favorite author.

Until Next Time,

Omegia Keeys

No comments:

Post a Comment