Friday, February 10, 2012

In Times of Need

With the recent death of my grandmother Alice "Bigma" Orr our family was hit a big surprise. Bigma said she had life insurance and indeed she did, a policy dating back to 1977 that is only worth $2000 today. Unfortunately the actually beneficiary passed away two years prior. Not  only was the money not enough but now it is not even available to use for the funeral.

My family is humbly asking for donations of any size. Any amount will help. It can be $3 if that's all you have to give. By nature I am a giver and am always doing for others even when I had barely enough for myself. It was passed down to me from my Bigma, to my mother and then on to me. My grandmother not only provided for her 20, yes I said 20 kids but for any other child in need until her last breath.

Please help. And, if you have anyone elderly in your family please make sure you do not only assume they have a policy but ask to see it. Make sure it is up to date and if they are sick make sure the premiums are still being paid. If it lapses you will not receive a dime.














Thank you all,

Omegia Keeys

2 comments:

  1. My deepest sympathy for your loss. I know it is hard to loose our love ones. Take care.
    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. My prayers continue to be with the entire family! This is so very true Omegia! Sad but true! Bless you and the family & may God continue to comfort, strengthen and see you through!
    Kim & family

    ReplyDelete