Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Holiday Writing Blues

It's the holidays and everyone is all festive and extra chatty. At the office and at home there seems to be more people around letting their hair down. This is great to keep the mood upbeat but what if what you really need is a little solitude to write. How does one do it over the holiday without being rude? Most of us probably can't.

In my case the holidays mean my kids are home from school. Writing during the day is futile. Even while writing this I have been interrupted three times already. What to do? Give in to the holiday spirit and join in. My kids aren't going to leave me alone and neither are your coworkers or family. Take this time to recharge those batteries and come back fresh.

Until Next Time (I am off to fight zombies)

Omegia Keeys

No comments:

Post a Comment